Ayurvedic medical massages are based on the highly sophisticated Vedic Science of Healing and medical system, Ayurveda, established 5000+ years ago in India.
Pushy’s highly skilled Ayurvedic massage principles serves not only to relieve pain but as preventive medicine increasing circulation, stimulating and strengthening the lymphatic system, and opening the flow of life force in order to cleanse and revitalise the body. They are also for deep relaxation, therapeutic stress relief and detoxification. We offer a unique experience full of authentic eastern healing.
"An Ayurvedic massage with Pushy, is like no other massage you will experience. Through her knowledge and deep wisdom it feels like a ritual for the mind, body and soul. Pushy takes time to focus on areas of need, making it a very bespoke and personal experience - I could not recommend it highly enough - thank you Pushy"
Balance. Rejuvenation. Healing
These ancient medicinal massages are designed to promote balance, rejuvenation, and healing by addressing imbalances in the body's energy systems (doshas) and helping to release physical and emotional blockages, including stored trauma.
• Energetic Balance: Ayurvedic massages consider the individual's unique constitution (prakriti) and current imbalances (vikriti) to determine the most suitable oils, techniques, and pressure for the massage. The goal is to restore harmony to the doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) and encourage the smooth flow of vital energy (prana) throughout the body.
• Marma Points Activation: Ayurvedic massages often involve the stimulation of marma points, which are vital energy points in the body. Massaging these points help release stagnant energy, promote circulation, and balance the body's energetic pathways (nadis).
• Detoxification and Cleansing: Ayurvedic massages include techniques such as oil pulling (Gandusha) and dry brushing (Garshana) to help eliminate toxins from the body's tissues. Removing toxins can support the release of physical and emotional blockages.
• Herbal Infused Oils: Herbal oils chosen based on an individual's constitution and needs are commonly used in Ayurvedic massages. These oils have therapeutic properties that can penetrate the skin and tissues, facilitating the release of tension and stored emotions.
• Emotional Release: Ayurvedic massages acknowledge the connection between the physical body and emotions. As tense muscles and tissues are worked on, emotional memories and traumas held in the body can be gradually released.
• Mind-Body Connection: Ayurvedic massages emphasize the mind-body connection, aiming to create a deep sense of relaxation and grounding. A calm mind can support the release of stress and emotional patterns stored in the body.
• Holistic Approach: Ayurvedic massages take a holistic view of well-being, addressing not only the physical body but also the energetic and emotional aspects. This comprehensive approach creates an environment conducive to healing and releasing stored trauma.
After you complete the form below, we shall email you our
time slot availability on our massage days:
Bi-weekly saturday appointments available on an ad-hoc basis.
Pushy Kaur, Ayurvedic Therapist
With more than 20 years experience in Holistic Health, Pushy, our expert Ayurvedic Therapist has helped thousands of clients to transform their health and well-being. Pushy plants the seeds and skills to cultivate a greater alignment to nature's rhythm and shares the fruits of this ancient wisdom. Experiencing the profound effects of the ancient healing tradition of Ayurveda has propelled her forward to share this common sense, life-changing information with others. Pushy trained to become an Ayurvedic Therapist at the world-renowned Ayurveda Pura Academy in London
with the highly esteemed Dr. Deepa Apte.
Weekly holistic health support classes in Right-Mindfulness Meditation, Qi Gong (Chi Kung), Qi Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga taught by authentic expert facilitators with no less than 30+ years experience. and rooted in ancient eastern wisdom. We have helped over 20,000 people transform their health and wellness. Join us today.
Rooted in 5000+ year old ancient wisdom, we run the most life-changing and transformational integral health workshops and courses founded by international pioneer and health expert Master Dav Panesar. We teach students the secrets behind mind mastery & consciousness rooted in time-tested alchemy and mysticism. Activating optimal health, inner-awakening & self-discovery. Isn't it time to invest in yourself and take control of your health and wellbeing?
We deeply heal and transform individuals lives. Our unique and highly experiential retreats are grounded in eastern wisdom, right-mindfulness and self-compassion; integrating transpersonal psychology, mind, body and heart medicine. Our retreats are intended to help in pragmatic, practical ways, facilitate you in realising and accessing our existing inner resilience and transpersonal understanding.