Leaders in Right-Mindfulness, Holistic Health & Wellness, The Flame® is dedicated to improving individual Health, Wellbeing and Sacred Sense of Self through Self-empowerment, Right-Mindfulness and other Holistic based therapies rooted in multidisciplinary medicine from ancient eastern health interventions.
• To support and promote the research and application of right-mindfulness and related evidence-based integral holistic therapies and services.
• To improve the lives, health and wellbeing of those affected by physical, mental, emotional issues and spiritual emergence.
• To encourage community spirit, cooperation and interconnectedness at an individual, local, national and international level.
• To challenge perspectives around right-mindfulness, transpersonal development and holistic forms of services and therapies created to achieve self-empowerment and lasting self-awareness.
• To prevent and alleviate human suffering by utilising the power of right-mindfulness and related holistic practices.
Weekly health support classes in Right-Mindfulness Meditation, Qi Gong (Chi Kung), Qi Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga taught by expert facilitators with no less than 30+ years experience. We have helped over 20,000 people transform their health and wellness. Join us today.
We run the most life-changing and transformational integral health workshops and courses ranging from 'Introduction to right-mindfulness' workshop, Ancient Ayurveda, Ox Herder programmes and our profound MBi 8 week course led by Master Dav Panesar. We teach students the secrets of mind mastery & consciousness rooted in ancient, time-tested wisdom and mysticism. Isn't it time to take control of your health and wellbeing?
We deeply heal and transform individual lives. Our unique experiential retreats are grounded in mindfulness and self-compassion; integrating transpersonal psychology, mind, body and heart medicine. Our retreats are intended to help in pragmatic, practical ways, facilitate you in realising and accessing our existing inner resilience and transpersonal understanding.