Wellbeing and Renew Retreat®
Date: 18th - 20th May 2018
Venue: The Homestead, Shropshire | Price: £350 | Places: 8 SPACES
About the Retreat
This unique and exclusive retreat has been designed to follow on from the Re-Evolution Retreat. Grounded in the fields of transpersonal psychology and consciousness studies integrating Eastern wisdom traditions including Chinese medicine, acupuncture, chi gong with Mindfulness and Symran (Mantra and sacred sound mindfulness) this retreat provides you with the opportunity to reflect, re-discover and re-evaluate your life from a different perspective, identify opportunities and processes to reshape your life and sense of 'Self' with renewed levels of authenticity.
This engaging and transformational experience not only offers a physical rest, psychological, emotional contentment and rejuvenation, but also offers us the conditions in which to discover your authentic, expanded and connected sense of "Self"!
Every journey of self discovery is unique, along the way you will experience a progressive supportive journey of self discovery and exploration through an integrated approach of positive psychology, transpersonal psychology, body therapies, acupuncture, qi-gong, tai-chi, kundalini yoga with guided mindfulness and compassion based therapeutic practices.
This retreat is designed for those who wish to:
· Begin or advance their journey of self discovery towards purpose, power and creative expression
· Experience, learn and practice guided transformational activities that develop presence, expand awareness and connectedness to others leading to a sense of 'wholeness' and a more meaningful life experience.
· Learn quick practices to diminish the habitual automatic psychological patterns which will subsequently lead to reduced stress and anxiety levels, while also minimizing its physiological damage on your body's health and immunity.
· Overcome self-imposed emotional and psychological limitations and unlock their innate power to realize your potential and authenticity.
· Understand and learn how to dissolve emotional turbulence and bring yourself back to state of balance and poise
· Experience a cleansing of your body, emotions and mind, creating the inspiration for positive change by learning to live in a healthier way.
· Learn how to apply simple principles to access your own inner teacher and wisdom to guide you in everyday life
Your Wellness Program in a perfect setting
The program is set within a beautiful secluded environment, where you can immerse yourself in the benefits of a retreat experience in uninterrupted privacy, ensuring a quiet, nurturing atmosphere of healing.
· Full board Accommodation, fresh, nutritional, seasonal food and all workshops included.
· Transfers to and from Church Stretton
· Daily mindfulness and Symran (sound based meditations) – Guided Instruction
· Daily guided Qigong session
· General wellbeing consultation
· Individual support and guidance
· Exclusive personalised wellbeing prescription
Who will be running the retreats?
The retreat will be lead by Davinder Singh Panesar (Dav Panesar): Mindfulness & Symran researcher, teacher and instructor.
Davinder holds degrees in science, business and consciousness studies and transpersonal psychology.
His expertise, experience and ongoing research in mind-body integrative approaches to health, well being and even business have proved to be highly successful and recognised across many parts of the world.
His scientific education combined with practical experience in mindfulness for over 20 years enables him to introduce Eastern meditative and contemplative approaches integrated within the Western psychology and mind-body medicine.
He has successfully developed and delivered numerous programs integrating mindfulness & compassion based approaches for charities, general public and the corporate world.